Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance in the greater Los Angeles area

Belongings Hold Memories. Make Sure They’re Safe.

If you rent a house, apartment, condo, or even dorm room, you may think you don’t need insurance. But if your belongings are damaged or lost in a theft, fire, or vandalism, your landlord probably won’t pay for them to be replaced.

At Trident Insurance Agency we offer coverage for your hard-earned personal items. Renters Insurance, or Tenants Insurance, can pay to replace your belongings if they are stolen or damaged in a covered accident.

Your insurance policy will pay to replace items using one of two methods: Actual Cash Value (ACV) or Replacement Cost. With ACV coverage, your belongings are insured only for the amount they are currently worth, while Replacement Cost will pay for the expense of replacing them with brand new items.

Additional Insurance Options

Your Renters Insurance also includes Liability Coverage to protect you from injury claims that may occur in your home. If someone is injured on your property, your insurance can cover the related medical expenses and payments, and pay for the cost of legal support if you are sued.

If a fire or other damage caused your residence to become uninhabitable, placing you in a “loss of use” situation, your Renters Insurance can temporarily reimburse you for the cost of living in a different residence.

Specialists fromTrident Insurance Agency are committed to helping you design a policy that ensures you get the choices you want at a price you can afford.